poniedziałek, 30 lipca 2012

Michalina Kaszubowska - "BadAss"

Sesja z początku czerwca, z słodką Michaliną. Sesja umówiona, nawet makijaż był, drugi fotograf. Coś innego niż zawsze. Wyszło dosyć specyficznie ze względu na słodką buśkę Michalinki. Nikon D70S z 50mm 1.8

 A Little Bitter / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

How the mind does shout for rest
When the bodies shaken, yeah
Oh the tightness in my chest
Still your leaves I'm raking

 Aces High / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Jump in the cockpit and start up the engines
Remove all the wheel blocks
there's no time to wait
Gathering speed as we head down the runway
Gotta get airborne before it's too late

Evil Women / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Now I know just what you're looking for
You want me to claim that child you bore
Well you know that it must he not be
And you know the way it got to be

Evil woman, don't you play your games with me
Evil woman, don't you play your games with 

 I Want My Tears Back / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Where is the wonder where's the awe
Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for
Before the years take me
I wish to see
The lost in me

 Light My Fire / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre
Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire, yeah 

 Mist Of Dawn / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Come, my love, embrace the death
Rise above the final breath
For my love, it's not in vain
Mist of dawn will take the pain

 Nanking / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Assembly line efficiency of killing machines
Unbridled fury of the sick and obscene
Systematic sexual degradation
The more perverse the greater exaltation

 Rape Me / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Hate me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Rape me, my friend

She Is My Sin / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz