piątek, 27 lipca 2012

Maciej Szymikowski - "Fashion Shit"

Kolejna sesja z Maciejem, zrealizowana tego samego dnia co poprzednia. W tym wypadku zdjęcia są takie jakie Maciej chciał... Potem troche moich zamysłów i mamy to co mamy... Poprzednia była lepsza...

 Barmy Army / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

On one command we wake up, we're a mob
Followin' the madmen we bleed by our eyes,
And one shout gives us a dream
A big problem we've got - can we dream or not?!

 Californication / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

It's the edge of the world
And all of Western civilization
The sun may rise in the East
At least it settles in the final location
It's understood that Hollywood
Sells Californication

 Children of the grave / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Revolution in their minds - the children start to march
Against the world they have to live in
Oh! the hate that's in their hearts
They're tired of being pushed around
and told just what to do
They'll fight the world until they've won
and love comes flowing through 

 Confessions / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I know you don't want to see.
I know you're not part of me
But you wonder just the same.
So I'll let you in on this game
Hot For Teacher / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher.
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for teacher.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz