środa, 25 lipca 2012

Marta Słomińska - "Voodo Child"

Zdjęcia z sesji z Marca 2012 z Martą Słomińska. 
Kilka udanych zdjęc otrzymaliśmy, dosyc fajna i specyficzna sesja...:)
Pierwsze zdjecie można by użyć jako reklama conversów, a ostatnie jest słodkie...

 Hello Goodbye / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

You say yes, I say no.
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no.
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

 No prayer for the dying / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

There are times when I've wondered
And times when I've cried
When my prayers they were answered
At times when I've lied
But if you asked me a question
Would I tell you truth
Now there's something to bet on
You've got nothing to lose 

 Rooster / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat
Seems every path leads me to nowhere
Wife and kids household pet
Army green was no safe bet
The bullets scream to me from somewhere

 Voodoo Child / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand
Wrathchild / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I was born into a scene of angriness and greed, and dominance and persecution.
My mother was a queen, my dad I've never seen, I was never meant to be.
And now I spend my time looking all around,
For a man that's nowhere to be found.
Until I find him I'm never gonna stop searching,
I'm gonna find my man, gonna travel around.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz