poniedziałek, 30 lipca 2012

Anna Mieczkowska - "Going going gone"

Sesja z połowy kwietnia 2012 z Gdańska / Brzeżno. Zrobiona na spontana, kilka ciekawych ujęć...

 All My Loving / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,
Tomorrow I'll miss you;
Remember I'll always be true.
And then while I'm away,
I'll write home every day,
And I'll send all my loving to you.
 Going going gone / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

A straight razor and a flick of the wrist
Brass knuckles and a willing fist
A big knife and a little-scream
They do wonders for my self-esteem
Warm blood and a cold embrace
The catch is better than the chase
They all ask why I'm doing this
Violense is bliss

Here Comes The Sun / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz