czwartek, 26 lipca 2012

Maciej Szymikowski - "Mourder"

Sesja z końcówki Marca 2012. Bardzo mi się podobała, ponieważ dokladnie rozumieliśmy się z Maciejem. Predzej przygotowane rekwizyty, plany, pomysł. I wykonanie udało się wspaniale jak dla mnie.

 Overkill / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat
Who can tell me who I am
Am I Overkill each death a sin.
linger as I walk the path
I am Overkill, the Devil's wrath!

Fabulous disaster / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

hen the missiles are falling, and the reaper comes calling
You had better kiss your ass goodbye
Atomic detonation, mass immolation
Without a warning, all your memories will die
So try to relax, face up to the facts
You'll either die or the fallout will rot you in your tracks
There'll be no tomorrow, only pain and sorrow
'Cause our futures in the hands of a raving madman

 Love street / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I see you live on Love Street
There's this store where the creatures meet
I wonder what they do in there
Summer Sunday and a year
I guess I like it fine, so far

  Pain and Pleasure / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I wanna tell ya hey I think you oughta know
The way you're treating me I feel I'll have ta go
I've heard the rumours and it seems they're comin' true
You do what suits ya but then that's nothin' new

Speed Demon / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I need the speed, to touch the sky, it's my religion
I burn the nitro in my veins
I only live so I can fly, it's my addiction
I'm dangerous, I'm not insane

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz