piątek, 13 lipca 2012

Marlena "Lena" M - "Alice In Chains"

Kolejną starszą sesja z  Lipca 2010, w głównej roli Lena i jej świat Alice In Chains. Za sprzęt posłużył kumpla Olympus E-520 z M42 50mm 1.8.

Pierwsze zdjecie uważam za najlepsze...

 Sickman / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

ucky then Id be
In one day deceased

Sickman, sickman, sickman

I can feel the wheel, but I cant steer
When my thoughts become my biggest fear

Ah, whats the difference, Ill die
In this sick world of mine.
 Hellbound / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Eliminate, the life decline...
I've paid the masters with blood and hunger
..And it's not for sale by any stretch.
It's like religion without a Bible
And the Dragon lives inside my mouth
And it speaks in tongues, the word...
 Love, Hate Love / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Cheating myself still you know more
It would be so easy with a whore
Try to understand me little girl
My twisted passion to be your world

Lost inside my sick head
I live for you but I'm not alive
Take my hand before I kill
Still love you, I still burn

Love, hate, love

"We die young"/ fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Down, down, down youre rollin
Watch the blood float in the muddy sewer
Take another hit
And bury your brother

And we die young
Faster we run

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz