środa, 6 lutego 2013

Post Apo / Cyber Gay w Gdańsk Stocznia

Kolejna sesja w stylu POSTAPO, tym razem w Stoczni Gdańskiej. Wrzucam dopiero teraz, bo predzej nie było czasu i chęci na ten zabieg. Niedługo jeszcze kilka.

ZAPRASZAM DO TRÓJMIEJSKIEJ GRUPY FOTOGRAFICZNEJ: 

PSYCHOFOTO

 Bad Reputation / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do
An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation

 Black & White / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I've come to the conclusion - yes,
I know
That between black and white,
there is no room for two
The scale might be wide,
but there is no need to be blind
Cause between black and white,
there is no room for two 

 Dogs Of War / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

The tales they tell, of how we stand this day
We that defend our cause
Will last a thousand years
Come now the dogs of war
Break or hold, die or kill (Live)
Try or fail, or succeed (Fight)
We must be an iron wall (Hold)
When the heart receives the call (We go)

 Driving Down The Darkness / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Driving down the darkness
Stricken by the madness
Praying for forgiveness
While you play God(With my life)

 Heaven Beside You / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Be what you wanna be
See what you came to see
Been what you wanna be
I don't like what I see

 I'm Eighteen / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Lines form on my face and hands
Lines form from the ups and downs
I'm in the middle without any plans
I'm a boy and I'm a man

 Kill Each Other / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

We don't want to believe that the world
Can still move on
We don't want to believe that the sun can
Still shine on

 Psycho / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

So you want to see the show,
You really don't have to be a ho
From the time you were a
Psycho, groupie, cocaine, crazy

 Killer Is Me / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Don`t need a gun
Pointed at me
No need to run
The killer is me
The killer is me

 Son Of Evil / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Deny the father, deny the mother
Burning the sister, poison the brother
Sworn to take lives
With weapons of death in his hands
 The God That Failed / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I see faith in your eyes
Never you hear the discouraging lies
I hear faith in your cries
Broken is the promise, betrayal
The healing hand held back by the deepened nail
Follow the god that failed

 Tormentor / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Riding in darkness through the Hell of the night
Give all your torment to the heaven's might
In the name of Satan, spread all your fear
You feel his anger, you know he's here

 Voices Of The Dead / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Tonight I hear you whisper
Deep inside within my head
Tonight I see familiar faces
Voices of the dead calling me

Men Without God / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Planet left by it's God
Ideology died and the vision is gone
Oppression part of the plot
Degrading life into material force

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz