sobota, 4 stycznia 2014

Klaudia Zielińska - This Is Your Life

Pewnego pochmurnego weekendu zawitałem w rodzinne strony z nudów trzeba było spędzić pozytywnie i co ważne kreatywnie czas, wiec do mojego Portfolio zawitała Klaudia Zielińska w tej klimatycznie pochmurno deszczowej pogodzie. Z czasu który spędziliśmy razem wraz z Fotoamator Brun, powstało kilka róznych zdjęć, zapraszam do komentowania....:)

In The Absence Of Sacred / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Impending sensory death looming near.
A number, this is what you've become.
Life digitized itemized commodified.
Ha, ha, ha, this is what you work for...

Always Walk Alone / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I've never been lucky, in this whole life
The stars are always shining backwards to me
If I was reincarnated long after death
I will inherit suffering & pain

This Is Your Life / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

This is your life
This is your time
What if the flame won't last forever
This is your here
This is your now
Let it be magical

Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Just hope you never reach
The point of no return
Could be the last time
You see the light of day

Meet Me at the Corner / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Please don't ask me who, who you think I am,
I could live without that, I'm just a modest man.
Meet me at the corner and oh, tell me what to do.

Sometimes She Cries / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Sometimes she cries
When she's alone at night
Sometimes she weeps
When she's feeling cold and weak
Sometimes the pain
It tears her up inside
Sometimes she cries
Ooh, I wonder why

Mrocznie, ponuro, jak zawsze... Zapraszam serdecznie do oglądania zdjęć na bierząco na Tarakum Photography...:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz