środa, 7 listopada 2012

Adrianna "Bezia" Piechowska - "Breaking the Girl"

Coś "ala" fashion style...:) Ciekawa sesja z Adrianna "Bezia" Piechowska.

 A Lot Like Me / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

How does it feel?
When you have it all?
How can you live?
With nothing at all?

 Breaking the Girl / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Twisting and turning
Your feelings are burning
You're breaking the girl
She meant you no harm
Think you're so clever
But now you must sever
You're breaking the girl
He loves no one else

Frogs / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

The sounds of silence often soothe
Shapes and colors shift with mood
Pupils widen and change their hue
Rapid brown avoid clear blue

Get Back / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged.
Get back Jojo.
Go home.
Get back, get back.
Back to where you once belonged.
Get back, get back.
Back to where you once belonged.
Get back Jo.

 Hazel Eyes / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

I shall travel with thee
For to see your folks in Scotland
With their blessing, on one knee
I shall ask for your left hand 

 Meet Me at the Corner / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Cause I messed up on you, and had I known all that I do now,
I'm guessing we're through now,
Proceeding into the forest, I will lay around and wait,
And I'll wait for you.

 Monarchy Of Roses / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

The crimson tide is flowing thru
your fingers as you sleep
The promise of a clean regime
are promises we keep.
Do you like it rough I ask
and are you up to task?
The calicos of pettibon
where cultures come to clash

 Otherside / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

How long how long will I slide
Separate my side I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slit my throat
It's all I ever 

When The Levee Breaks / fot. Karol "Tarakum" Makurat

Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan (x2)
Got what it takes to make a mountain man leave his home,
Oh, well, oh, well, oh, well.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz